For more info you can call the Office of Homeless Services at (215) 232-1984.
Dial 211, Option 3 or text your zip code to 898-211 to reach the Philadelphia Violence Prevention Hotline and connect to gun violence resources in your community.
- Referrals for Conflict Resolution
- Crime Victim Support
- Youth Programs
- Support Services
Visit phila.gov/food to search by address for free food and meal sites:
- Food for your household
- Student meals - Including school breaks and summer
- Older adult meal sites
No ID or proof of income is needed for food sites, general meal sites or student meal sites. Before you go, call the site for hours.
- Keep medicines up and out of children's reach.
- Store medicines in locked cabinets after using.
- Make sure safety caps are locked.
- Teach children and guests about medicine safety.